Newsletter 07 – Lorry Edge Protection
One of the major topics of discussion/focus this year (2008) with regards to safety on site has been the matter of edge protection to vehicles during loading or unloading operations.
This issue was specifically highlighted in the “New Working at Height Regulations 2005” which were introduced on 6th April 2005.
SafeStand® Access Systems have been used successfully on a number of contracts to resolve the matter of edge protection to vehicles. Some of the benefits of utilising SafeStand® for this purpose are:
- Speed of erection around vehicle
- Simplicity of erection
- No need to have scaffolders on standby
- Adjustment in height to suit various vehicle types
- Versatility of SafeStand® allows for varying lengths and widths of vehicle
- After use, minimal space required on site for storage of equipment
- Leading edge handrails can be left in position and removed only when required
For further advice or a demonstration on the versatility of SafeStand® Access Systems, please contact SafeStand®.
National Autistic Society – Vanguard School
10th May 2019
Multi Story Car Park – Brighton University
3rd May 2019
YMCA Milton Keynes
12th April 2019
Old Relationships Reignited (McNamara & SafeStand®)
5th April 2019
Download our latest catalogue here with all the latest information about SafeStand® Access Systems.
Subscribe to the SafeStand® newsletter to receive updates about products and promotions. Simply enter your email address.