- Recognised as being fully compliant with the 2005 Work at Height Regulations.
- The colour coded components ensure clear and uncomplicated systems of work.
- A heavy duty, stable working platform providing safe access to workplaces at height.
- Efficiency gains ensure commercial, programme and safety benefits are achieved.
- Simple and quick to erect thereby increasing output of skilled tradespersons.
- Minimises co-ordination issues created by the interface between different trades.
- Developed for bricklayers but now used by almost all construction tradespersons.
- Any length platform can be achieved by adding units until required length is achieved.
- Adaptable, can be built in a shallow curve, turns 90⁰, loading bays can be included.
Call TODAY to Arrange Free Demonstration on Site
Key Features of SafeStand®
All components just slot together, no tools are required. No screws, clips, nuts or bolts, which are easily lost or damaged.
Made from robust box section steel minimising site damage and reducing costs and giving exceptional load bearing capacity.
Numerous recommendations and awards achieved including “Best Innovation” at the Belfast Construct + Plan EXPO.
Two trained operatives, once familiar with the system, can erect a twelve metre run in less than fifteen minutes.
Extensive independent testing proved that the SafeStand® System complies with the British Standards in terms of stability.
Multiple patents awarded recognising the unique qualities of SafeStand® Products. It is THE only purpose made system of its kind.
Regularly exhibited at HSE organised events and approved by Health and safety Advisors throughout the UK.
All Weather Use
All SafeStand® components are powder coated to protect and increase the lifespan of the steel elements.
Contractors & Clients who have used SafeStand®
Call NOW to get your Project Specific Quotation
National Autistic Society – Vanguard School
10th May 2019
Multi Story Car Park – Brighton University
3rd May 2019
YMCA Milton Keynes
12th April 2019
Old Relationships Reignited (McNamara & SafeStand®)
5th April 2019
Download our latest catalogue here with all the latest information about SafeStand® Access Systems.
Subscribe to the SafeStand® newsletter to receive updates about products and promotions. Simply enter your email address.